Order Fulfillment Officer at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss respo…
Read more about this company
Order Fulfillment Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- The Order Fulfilment Officer would be primarily responsible for the order fulfilment process including order entry, generating tracking number and delivery.
- Confirm goods for delivery at the warehouse, generate fulfilment order, tracking numbers and embark on delivery.
- Meet with customers at their point of sale, record goods for delivery, assign tracking numbers and embark on delivery.
- Sign for packages upon collection and get an appropriate person to sign for them upon delivery.
- Keep good records of order fulfilment; delivered, in transit, returned goods.
- Report at anchor points in a timely manner.
- Send details of parcel delivery status to customers.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Manage, develop and dispatch goods effectively to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum of OND
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role.
- Applicant must possess a valid Bike Riders permit.
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within Lagos.
- Applicants who have undergone trainings and acquired certifications related to Safety & Environment will have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be computer literate.
- Attention to details.
- Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.