Organisational Development Specialist at the Impeccable Skills Company
The Impeccable Skills Company – Our company is a Consulting / Recruitment Agency who helps organisation get the best talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organisational Development Specialist
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly capable organizational development specialist to contribute expertise to our development initiatives. You will be evaluating our business structures, advising management on the allocation of personnel and resources, and facilitating cost-effective and efficient procedures.
- To ensure success as an organizational development specialist, you should exhibit extensive experience as a development specialist in a related industry and the ability to provide guidance on the allocation of resources.
- A first-class organizational development specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized efficiency and increased profitability.
- Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
- Designing performance system.
- Designing and implementing a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials.
- Interviewing personnel and facilitating targeted skills development initiatives.
- Consulting with the human resources department to guide the utilization, development, or hiring of personnel.
- Leading business optimization initiatives by conducting individual or group training sessions for personnel.
- Contributing to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives.
- Optimizing personnel utilization by increasing cross-functionality and interdepartmental cooperation.
- Measuring the impact of interventions on staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction.
- Advising executives and senior managers and recommending efficient and cost-effective solutions for identified challenges.
- Documenting processes and presenting progress reports to executives and senior managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- The candidate must be living in Gbagada or its environs.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an organizational development specialist in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of skills development and capacity-building strategies.
- Advanced proficiency in office and business administration software.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Superb analytical and time-management skills.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Current Location as the subject of the mail.