OVC Project Lead at Catholic Relief Services (CRS) December, 2019
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Child / Youth Development, International Development, Social Science or related field.
- Strong knowledge of the HIV, OVC, social welfare and health sectors in Nigeria preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in HIV/AIDS and OVC programming.
- Minimum of 5 years in a PEPFAR funded HIV/OVC Program.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CDC PEPFAR project/awards management including CDC PEPFAR rules and regulation and reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of achieving project targets through applied learning, rigorous knowledge management, and innovation.
- Experience collaborating with state governments and local partners to implement development projects.
- Experience managing teams and building partnerships in complex situations
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Writing and oral presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English
- Willingness to travel significantly throughout all 4GATES project locations
- Proven leadership qualities, depth and breadth of technical expertise and experience, and strong interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm; 9th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “CRS Application Form” using the link below, fill and send with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF Format) indicating the Position being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application application (e.g. MEAL Director, MED211118) to: [email protected]
Click here to Download Application Form (Drop-box)
Click Here for Job Details (Drop-box)
Equal Employer Opportunity:
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, color, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’.