Overseas Education Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldw…
Read more about this company
Overseas Education Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Our client, a leading travel company, is in need of an Overseas Education Executive that will play a vital role in providing assistance and help to students in the easy or hassle free Application or paper work processing. Students can gain more knowledge about their desired course or university or country post consulting with the Education counsellor. No doubt studying abroad is an augmented experience as it will help enrich your personality. Students can improve their academic profile and can get great jobs by studying abroad.
- Understand the students profile and then provide them with best program possibilities and counselling the students as per their eligibility and their requirement.
- Interact with students, parents & professionals in person and assist them for overseas University admissions. (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Germany, India etc.) Help them find the best university which offers excellent education.
- Regular follow up through phone, email etc. (Advice/ Counsel students regarding various universities, courses, admission requirements, entrance exams, scholarship, test prep, pathways, premium admission counselling etc.) Assessing student goals and objectives, and credentials using the appropriate internal tools.
- Admission Processing – Will help students in filling up their admission form, preparing the financial documents and in applying for a visa.
- Helping the students with the documentation process. Also take care of the financial aid process considering every aspect of the student.
- Visa Processing: The Counsellor will provide detailed information regarding the visa process and help you prepare for the Visa interview as well.
- Process after getting accepted: Once the university enrolls or sends an acceptance letter with the student, Counsellor will provide the assistance needed like accommodation, lifestyle and managing finance etc.
- Generating Leads for Sales / converting them into enrolment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 – 8 years’ proven experience in an Overseas Placement role
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Good knowledge of Admission and Visa Processes for countries like (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Germany, India etc.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent convincing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have a good personality with positive approach and an ability to work in a team
- Team Player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send CVs to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love