Oxfordcal Property Management Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Oxfordcal Property Management Limited is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Sales Executive
2.) Investment Manager
3.) Marketing Manager
4.) Digital – Marketer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kano, Lagos, Ogun & Oyo,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an organized manager with entrepreneurship drive and passion to assist in the expansion and selling of our company’s product in other to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies and meetig marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- The manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends to draft report.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional and professional networks.
N250,000 – N650,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
For Information Contact: MrR Moses; 07039648778.