International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Artisan
Ref No: 30022366
Loaction: Ilesha, Osun
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Maintenance Controller
- The Primary Function of this position is to maintain equipment, assuring reliable performance to standard through inspections and providing corrective actions to restore equipment back to inherent condition.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Operating and Process Control:
- Comply with safe, health and environmental procedures and legislation.
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Safe maintenance practices audited.
- Adherence to PPE policies.
- Maintenance tools are in good working order.
- Identification of unsafe practices through SIO's.
- Safety inspections conducted.
Maintenance of Plant and Equipment:
- Carrying out autonomous operations as defined for the process areas.
- Identify defective plant, and report these through to the Maintenance Controller to assist with resolution.
- Assisting the Process Artisan/Machine specialist in executing running repairs on shift.
Quality Control and Analysis:
- Carrying out the required quality checks and analyses and recording the results on the appropriate information system.
- The list of quality checks to be executed is contained in the work instructions.
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied.
- Actively participate in team meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it.
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated.
- Make use of relevant communication media (e.g., shift logbook) to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Where problems occur, use the VPO problem solving tools to resolve and record the issues.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- 1 year on the job training, SKAP Completed.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Manage Machines according to VPO principles and standards
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- Key Function is to Carry out repairs / maintenance
- Plan and prepare job.
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and energy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th July, 2022.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company