Packaging Artisan at International Breweries Plc
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Packaging Artisan
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
- The primary role for this position is to operate, maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
The Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Operate machine and equipment
- Optimize production performance and process
- Actively participate in shift meetings, asking questions to test understanding and contributing suggestions. Making use of the action logs to record issues, problems, and improvement opportunities
- Fully understand the team dream and contribute to achieving it
- Complete required hand over to incoming shift team members, ensuring the issues relating to plant performance, quality and maintenance are communicated
- Work in teams
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment
- React to the results using the VPO tools supplied
- Min – B.Sc./ HND / B.Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years as Process/Maintenance Artisan
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Traits & Competences Required:
- Prepared to work shifts
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- Initiative and energy
- Achievement drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing
Application Deadline 1st November, 2021.