Packing Shift Supervisor at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packing Shift Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Publishing
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in packaging products and materials for storage or shipment.
- Observes packaging operations and inspects containers to verify conformance to specifications.
- Starts, adjusts, and repairs packaging machinery, or notifies maintenance department.
- Trains workers in operation of equipment.
- Studies production order to ascertain type and quantity of product, containers to be used, and other packaging requirements.
- Inspects products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to production departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- HND / B.Sc. Degree
- 8 -10 years’ experience in supervising vacuum free packing preferably in a manufacturing /publishing processing company.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.