Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Parts & Service Sales Representative
Report To: Sales Manager
- Responsible for the sales of parts in the local market through identifying business opportunities and developing sales strategies to drive business growth.
Establish new business:
- Identify and secure business opportunities for the organization in the B2B sector
- Scout for and recruit new dealers and corporate institutions
- Develop relationship with prospective clients and maintain a customer base file
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual targets (generate sales)
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to secure, retain and grow accounts through understanding clients’ needs
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities; Monitor sales progress, and provide weekly reports
- Gather market information and report the following activities in the region; competitors, dealers, corporate institutions (Business to Business), promotional activities
- Contribute to After-sales activities aimed at maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Actively support the marketing team in the execution of planned marketing activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- BA / B.Sc in Marketing or Business Administration from reputable institution.
- 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience
- Good market knowledge.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Excellent selling skills
- Good report writing Skills
Values & Attitudes:
- Speaking honest
- Be optimistic and bold
- Overcome stress
- Take medium & long-term goals on board
- Be a decision maker
- Succeed with the team
- Be a role model and respectful.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022 (3:00PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.