Patient Care Assistants at a Reputable Company – 5 Openings
A reputable company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patient Care Assistant
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Enugu
Employment Type: Full Time
- Transports patients to and from operating rooms, laboratories, and examining rooms
- Takes vital signs and records this information on a medical chart
- Helps with bathing and grooming tasks
- Assists patients who need help walking or standing
- Communicates a patient’s needs to nurses and doctors as appropriate
- Feeds patients, ensuring that any special dietary needs are strictly adhered to
- Aids people in the use of any medical devices and equipment required for their specific condition
- Assists individuals with taking medication when needed
- Lifts patients in order to move them and prevent bedsores.
- OND / B.Sc / HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years.
- Has strong knowledge of medical terminology, diseases, and procedures
- Understands basic first aid and CPR, and is capable of administering them if need be
- Demonstrates a personal interest in the health and well-being of others Is willing to place the needs of others first
- Has the ability to work without supervision
- Is able to maintain patient confidentiality
- Possesses good time management skills
- Has good physical strength and stamina.
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2021.