Payroll Accountant at Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Welcome to Phillips Consulting Limited.
We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. PCL is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Johannesburg. Established in 1992…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Prepare monthly payroll and generate pay slips for employees.
- Process all compensation and deductions
- Prepare relevant payroll schedules/reports to meet all statutory obligations
- Provide expertise advice on payroll related matters to all Stakeholders.
- Prepare, analyze and submit timely reports
- Ensure proper filing of payroll variation documents.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Any other task that may be assigned by the Payroll Manager or the COO.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years work expereince in a similar role.
- ICAN / ACCA is an added advantage
- Experience in the Outsourcing space in an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Payroll Acccountant” as email subject.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love