Payroll Officer at ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Payroll Officer to join our team and administer our employee compensation.
- The Payroll Officer responsibilities will include calculating employees’ compensation, updating our internal payroll databases and ensuring timely payments.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a flair for numbers and be able to handle sensitive information. If you’re also familiar with labor legislation, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will help run a smooth and accurate payroll process.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Collect daily, weekly or monthly timesheets
- Calculate bonuses and allowances
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Schedule bank payments or send out payslips directly to employees
- Distribute payment statements and gather signed receipts (digital or paper)
- Report on payroll expenses
- Ensure wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Enter new employees’ data (e.g. bank accounts and tax identification numbers) into internal databases
- Answer questions about compensation, benefits, taxes, and insurance deductions
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS and accounting software
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Time-management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- BSc in Accounting, Human Resources or relevant field.
- 3 – 7 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.