Nigeria Cleaning Service is focused on providing top-notch cleaning experiences. We ensure that our operations complywith thehighest environmental and health requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Officer
Location: Matori, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately.
- Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports.
- Compute and prepare Paysheet.
- Respond to all payroll queries
- Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, exit etc).
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Experience with Sage 50 accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
- Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge of relevant legislations and laws on wages.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
N50,000 – N55,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th December, 2021.