People Partner at APM Terminals
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Partner
Job Requisition ID: R28543
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the area of HR Systems and cross functional core processes. Coordinates the implementation of new HR processes/ policies.
- Partner with the on the implementation of the People Strategy.
- Deliver on our service delivery model by working closely with HR professionals and specialists within our People Advisory, Centers of Excellence functions and Global Mobility teams.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters.
- Act as key change driver towards senior management as well as primary point of contact for both internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management.
- Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics.
- Participate in on-site recruitment where needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site, i.e., onboarding, training sessions.
- Drive the local delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
- Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organization to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
- Work effectively with the entire regional PPO team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.