People Success Partner at Renmoney
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Success Partner
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
We are the place for you if
- You’re excited about technology, the future and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- The People Success Partner will be responsible for providing flexible, responsive, and proactive support to employees as part of the People Optimization (PO) team.
- You will report to a PO Manager and liaise internally and externally to develop and manage people-related processes.
- You will ultimately ensure that Renmoney employees experience the highest possible standards of ‘people products’ and services, and that they thrive in an enabling culture.
- Assist in the development, implementation and education of PO policies and procedures
- Partner across the business to execute culture and engagement programs, and support change management
- Drive deployment and utilization of all PO tech, generate timely reports and oversee employee relations
- Support the design and delivery of all Talent management and Engagement products and initiatives
- Manage liaisons with external stakeholders and carry out any other tasks assigned by PO leadership.
- B.Sc. Degree from an accredited university
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR generalist role.
This job is perfect for you if you
- Have excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Thrive, and enable a team to thrive, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
You will not enjoy this job if
- You work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date