Performance Management Executive at Mecho Autotech Limited
Mecho Autotech is a tech-enabled automobile technician’s aggregator, designed to provide end to end automobile maintenance services to business and individuals. Using technology, we seek to provide a seamless maintenance and repair solutions for vehicle owners across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Management Executive
Location: Alagomeji, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
A typical day on the job will involve:
- Gather and analyze cross-functional performance data.
- Present statistical performance analysis and recommending solutions.
- Provide advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Conduct regular gap analysis and proffer recommendations to close gaps.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems.
- Provide training and development to Managers on best practices.
- Provide insights for effective recruitment from results of performance analysis.
- Identify and resolve performance barriers.
- Manage the implementation of key performance measures, core competencies and core values into performance appraisal system.
- Work in liaison with key stakeholders to establish and support the link between strategic business objectives and people’s day-to-day actions and tasks by implementing a process for tracking progression from goal setting, mid-year reviews and end of year evaluations to support individual, team and organizational performance
- Manage and coordinate organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and performance improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven approach that sets priorities for improvements in line with on-going strategic imperatives
- Contribute to the design, implementation and management of effective leadership and employee development and talent management initiatives to address performance gaps related to capacity/knowledge gaps among staff and overall talent sourcing, management and mobility programs.
- Bring together multiple stakeholders and drive decisions.
- Develop major performance goals to support broad functional objectives.
- Undertake analysis and produce recommendations to drive improvements in performance management as a result of project work, collection and dissemination of data.
- Contribute to the development of processes and the measurement thereof as required by an organization committed to continuous improvement.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 – 4 years Proven and relevant experience as a Performance Management Executive.
- Relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Excellent written, communication and people skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong demonstrated use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience in startups is a strong plus.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.