Personal / Admin. Assistant at Feet of Grace Foundation
Feet of Grace Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation.Feet of Grace Foundation organises fund-raising activities. In partnership with other NGOs, Feet of Grace Foundatiofacilitates the provision of: Prosthetic limbs, Wheelchairs and Vehicles for transporting handicaps (Wheelchair transport services). Feet of Grace Foundation also works with appropriate bodies to facilitate the provision of post-fitting care and physiotherapy for new amputees and formation of support groups.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal / Admin. Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a versatile and highly organized Personal/Administrative Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management.
- In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director.
- You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when needed.
- To ensure success as a Personal Assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished Personal Assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Transcribing voice notes
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.