Personal Assistant at Lagos Business School (LBS)
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management. Education institution
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Sangotedo, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide secretarial & administrative tasks. Handle correspondence on behalf of the COO
- Manage the COO’s meetings ; ensuring adequate administrative and secretarial support
- Manage the COO’s diaries and appointments.
- Meeting and receiving visitors on behalf of the COO
- Take notes, minutes, dictations and summaries for meetings
- Conduct background research & present findings to the COO
- Provide effective liaison between the COO’s office and staff, clients and other relevant organizations.
- Work closely with other departments requiring information from the office of the COO
- Manage information and data including filling & records tracking
- Maintain database of contacts and be innovative in the use of contact information.
- Provide protocol; manage travel arrangements for the COO
- Manage ad hoc and specific projects as assigned by the COO
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
Competencies and Skills For The Role:
To be successful in the role the candidate would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to plan, multi-task and apply initiative in solving problems
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Effectively manage multiple stakeholders
- Effective use of work productivity tools such as MS Office and calendar applications
- Ability to manage meetings and take notes
- Ability to effectively manage office and secretarial duties
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2021.