Personal Assistant at Pertinence Group
Pertinence Group – We are a group of companies with subsidiaries in Real Estate, Fintech, IT, and Investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Acting as the point of contact between the Executive Director. and internal or external colleagues.
- Booking and scheduling calendar, meetings time and day for the Executive Director.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers and executives.
- Attending to visitors and receiving of phone calls and directing them to where appropriate.
- Complete a wide range of administrative task that facilitates Executive Director. efficiency.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Producing activity and expense reports.
- Setup reminders for Executive Director. for on-time execution.
- Email management, run executive orders from time-to-time.
- Ensure on-time executive actions on projects, programmes and activities.
- Work closely with the Executive Director. and relate information on activities and responsibilities.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports for the Executive Director.
- High sense of discretion and initiative, while upholding confidentiality.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Maintain and demonstrate good leadership credibility, trust and support with the Executive team.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Requirements / Specifications
- B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience a personal assistant/executive assistant role
- Must have a valid passport and must be willing and able to travel often.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and on weekends.
- 25- 35 years’ old.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise task
- Excellent time management skills
- Innovative, rugged and takes initiatives
- Good attention to details
- Professional discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.