Personal Assistant at SDIL Nigeria November, 2019
SDIL’s partner, one of the oldest HR consulting firm in Nigeria is currently looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal Assistant will serve as the administrative and functional point person for the CEO in strategic areas such as liaison with Corporate Chief Executive Officers,, travel and appointments, and Personal matters to ensure smooth functioning of activities and processes in multiple lines of business and activities. The role requires full time availability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily.
- Manage multiple projects as assigned by the CEO related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter-related activities and relationships.
- Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the CEO, staff, business partners, and customers.
- Includes initiating contact and securing appointments as appropriate.
- Handles financial matters for the CEO with confidentiality.
- Carries out responsibilities with professionalism, respect for others, in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- Any other duties as assigned by the CEO
Min Required Experience:
All interested candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Age range between 23 – 28.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- B.Sc in Business Admin, HR , Sociology etc
- Trustworthy with Impeccable Moral Standards
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business, personal, and family information with the highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen
- Professionalism in Appearance & Attitude
- Highly organized
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in a Demanding work environment
Very attractive, based on and qualification and wealth of experience.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]