Personal Assistant to CEO. at Lorache Consulting Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
Personal Assistant to CEO.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
*Our client is in need of the position of A personal Assistant to the CEO*
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems
- implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing.
- organizing events and conferences.
- Knowledge of organizational support systems, specifically related to filing and follow-up
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively with and through others
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in regards to the operations of the executive office
- Ability to write grammatically and syntax-correct papers
- Skilled in internet research
- Skilled in typing , proofreading, spelling, punctuation, editing correspondence, and grammatical accuracy.
- Possess proficient computer skills
- Possess proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Possess proficient time management skills
- Bachelor degree or a degree related to the business or industry preferred or equivalent in work experience at the leadership or functional level, dependent upon the position
- 2-4 years’ experience in supporting a senior-level executive
- Experience in Social Services Administration or Management in a similar setting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love