Personal Assistant to the MD at Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- This role provides high-level administrative support to the MD’s day-to-day business including scheduling meetings and maintaining work calendars, preparing correspondence, and coordinating travel plans.
- Provides full administrative assistance to the executiveActs as a liaison between the executive and other members of staff.
- Embark on projects as requested by the executive.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for the Executives.
- Attends all key meetings with MD, records, transcribes, and distributes meeting minutes.
- Organize meeting refreshments/meals and ensures the conference rooms are well organized.
- Maintains all documents and assists in the development of reports.
- Maintains executives’ appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars, and all other travel needs.
- Coordinates all logistics (travel and meeting) by booking tickets and organizing means of transportation to the scheduled destination.
- Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- Receives and entertains Executive’s guests as directed.
- Receives and collates reports; forwards collated reports to the executive on a weekly basis.
- Prepares Executive’s weekly/monthly financial expense report.
- Responsible for reading, conducting research and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; screening and rerouting phone calls.
- Maintains personnel and customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements and provides information to the auditor.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should possess a First Degree from any reputable university
- Minimum of 3 years as a personal assistant.
- Ability to handle information with discretion.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills with superior phone skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- High level of organizational, time management, and customer relational skills.
- Should be detailed oriented, accurate, and able to act autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel, and power point.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online