Personal / Executive Assistant to the Country Director at Zeta Brent Education
Zetabrent Education is a fully registered and experienced education consultancy agency. We were established to meet the needs of parents, students and institutions for professional and independent education, recruitment and University/College placement services from across the globe. At Zetabrent, We offer free consulting services to prospective study abroad candidates who are not sure about where to go and how to go about it.
We provide guidelines and help shaping your experience from preparatory to decision making leading to your gaining admission up to your travel and accommodation including scholarship opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal / Executive Assistant to the Country Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position reports directly to the Country Director and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by the Country Director.
- This position will primarily oversee the management of the Country Director’s schedule, arrange meetings, perform clerical tasks and provide comprehensive assistance to the Country Director so he/she may focus on his/her primary responsibilities and maximize his/her time and effectiveness.
Principal Duties / Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist the Country Director in the timely management of communications; including written, telephone, email, and voicemail.
- Compose and edit letters, documents, emails, proposals and ensure follow up with those that require answers, responses, and written replies.
- Assist in the management and organization of the Country Director’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities, including running errands.
- Manage Country Director’s personal and official correspondence which include phone calls, emails and social media accounts.
- Prepare agendas, attend meetings and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes.
- Follows through on projects to a successful completion.
- Represents the Country Director in meetings and events.
- Manage personal and official petty cash disbursements and submit expense reports.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Reporting to the managing director and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all matters concerning the Country Director
- Manage and coordinate travel for both business and personal arrangements.
- Get familiar with all aspects of business and residence.
- Assist in screening calls, email, transmittals, and visitors.
- Source office and personal supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Act as the point of contact between the Country Director and internal/ external clients / staff
- Maintains Country Director’s Personal Schedule and ensures the Country Director’s time is being utilized productively at all times
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Coordinate direct email campaigns (or ability to learn email campaigning).
- Coordinate the hosting of in-house events.
- Greet and check-in clients and other guests for meetings and events.
- Perform variety of office and personal errands.
- Coordinate and manage vendors and contractors at office and/or residence.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Take minutes during meetings
- Conduct ad-hoc research.
- Draft simple spreadsheets.
- Light cleaning and organizing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Country Director.
- Recruitment and HR related Supervision of domestic staff
- Scheduling House Maintenance, laundry, grocery shopping
- Maintaining a plan or schedule for the CD’s personal need
- Planning and coordinating events
- Handling all household related bills
- Running Errands
- Light Housekeeping
- Household Shipping.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Executive Personal Assistant Role
- Proven working experience in Executive Personal Assistant Role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Experience with databases, Microsoft Outlook, and calendaring software
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.