Personnel Manager at Sterling Minds Resource Limited
Sterling Minds Resource Limited is a limited liability company with RC.No 1721024 incorporated on the 12th day of October, 2020 by creating value for investors through investment ranging from agriculture to transportation and real estate. sterling minds resource-limited is dedicated to delivering top-notch services to all our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personnel Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all employees of organization.
- Update and maintain record of client’s requirement.
- Prepare, direct and coordinate methods pertinent to staff and faculty personnel matters.
- Ensure to handle HR-related issues complying with established policies and processes.
- Head responsibility to execute entire personnel-related activities to manage positive employee relations atmosphere.
- Recruit and provide orientation to new team members, convey and administer all compensation plus benefit programs.
- Update and maintain all HR records appropriately.
- Convey HR policies, methods and related activities along with follow-up and respond to Team Member issues.
- Maintain active Team Member Communication Center.
- Oversee organization’s personnel clerical staff.
- Ensure to promote productive administrative functions.
- Provide employees with suitable training pertinent to legal requirements, sales techniques, company products, procedures, and policies.
- Review and analyze staff performance commensurate to desired results.
- Handle all issues and problems associated with organizational personnel.
- Ensure entire contracts and paperwork are completed as well as returned correctly and on time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Project management
- Customer/client relations
- Good communication skills
- Must be good at Initiating Policies
- Good Advisory skill
- The Link between the Employees and the Management
- Representation of the company when needed
- Good Decision-making
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good Leadership skill
- Performance Management
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.