PET Automation Engineer at a Food & Beverages Company – Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Food & Beverages company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: PET Automation Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- The PET Automation Specialist /Engineer will maintain bottle blowing equipment to a high standard in an effective manner, ensuring that safety, quality, & output targets are achieved.
- Responsible for automation maintenance and backup of the PET packaging lines including support utility equipment
- Reactive & Corrective Maintenance as required
- Responsible for Asset Care Tasks – for automation and electrical
- Responsible for Condition Monitoring Tasks
- Train and develop both operator and engineers in processing, fault finding and repair of the following: Blow molding- SBO10/10 or 14/14 Universal Series 2 ; SBO18 Combi Matrix ; Fillers – Eurostar/eurotronica models
- Roll-Quattro Labeler, robopac stretch wrapper
- Provides diagnostic and troubleshooting of the other PET line equipment, automation and electrical to reduce length of machine downtime.
- Lead regular inspections automation and electrical components of the PET line and ensures line maintenance are carried out by the team as per maintenance plan
- Develops a list of critical spare parts that will be available to prevent stoppages of the PET lines/utility. Plans for timely requisition and acquisition of the needed spare parts, with diligence to keep parts inventory levels to the minimum. Stores Management and Budget Adherence of bottle blower spares.
- Effectively communicate to management any critical actions needed to restore the condition of the equipment to 100% reliability.
- Lead and carry out care and maintenance of PET line electronic parts not limited to the machine PCC, PLC, HMIs, sensors and profibus as recommended by the OEM.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Electronics / Automation or Electrical.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant hands-on experience on Sidel PET machines.
- Troubleshooting skills on Sidel Matrix blower or Sidel Universal Series 2 and electronic filler will be an advantage.
- Fundamental knowledge on Roll Quattro Labeler operation & Maintenance, Elau Pac drives, Zenon Software & Profibus technology is preferred.
- Proficient on HMI modules for the machines.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.