Pharmaceutical Sales Representative at C & I Leasing Plc December, 2019
C & I Leasing Plc is recruiting for fulltime Pharmaceutical Sales Representative.
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos / Benin – Edo / Kaduna
- We are looking for an aspiring Pharmaceutical Sales Representative to promote our client innovative as well as results-oriented products and help us improve the lives of our customers.
Representative Duties and Responsibilities
- The major responsibilities is bring in SALES – the process involved is one on one detailing to Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Patent medicine dealers, Traders etc.
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data
- Promote products ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings
Min Required Experience:
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous work experience as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for (2) year(s)
- Bachelor of Science degree in relevant field
- A proven track record of successful sales
- In-depth knowledge of databases, statistics, product lines and latest medical issues
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly ethical with a strong sense of integrity.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Kindly know that only qualified applicants would be contacted.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About C & I Leasing Plc
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
2 Positions – 3 Locations