Pharmacist at a Health Service Company – Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a health Service Company dedicated to cancer prevention and treatment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Preparing and dispensing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Maintaining an up-to-date customer database, chronic care medication patient list, and knowledge of the regular customers.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings by providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Performing other tasks within your professional expertise when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- At least 2 years proven experience as a Pharmacist
- Valid practicing license.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with patients. communication and interaction skills
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
N150,000 – N170,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.