Pharmacist Job at Psych Pharmaceuticals and Laboratory Services
Job title: Pharmacist Job at Psych Pharmaceuticals and Laboratory Services
Company: Psych Pharmaceuticals and Laboratory Services
Job description: Psych Pharmaceuticals and Laboratory Services is a mental health pharmaceutical company that provides direct patient care, including treatment assessment and medication management activities. Monitoring for potential adverse drug reactions and interactions. Educating patients and families on psychiatric medications as well as psychiatric disorders and other related conditions. We also pride ourselves with patient satisfaction and optimum therapeutic efficacy of regimen
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Manager, Pharmacy Services
- The Pharmacist will work with teams of Pharmacists and Pharmacy technicians to market Psych Pharm services and products (Smoke Cessation, Genomind, and e-pharmacy), supervise procurement, manage supply chains and dispensation of high-quality medications to patients located across different treatment centers.
- Dispense, label and package prescribed drugs to patients and ensure they are counseled on how to take their drugs in order to minimize side effects and maximize benefits
- Market Psych Pharm service and product (Smoke Cessation Clinic, Genomind, e-pharmacy)
- Render clinical advice to patients concerning their drug regimen so as to encourage compliance and adherence to therapy
- Actively listen to and address all patients’ concerns and also follow up to ensure medications are effective
- Ensure patients safety by ensuring the past medication history are checked each time a drug is prescribed or refilled
- Offer advice on non-prescription remedies such as maintaining good diet and exercise, life style modification use of herbal and natural health products to obtain general wellness
- Participate in drug procurement, employ cost-effective decision making
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes and suggest new systems and/or operational changes to management
- Instruct patients on the dosage and dietary requirements for drug consumption
- Provide Clinicians with information on proper drug therapy for patients
- Monitor and audit drug inventory, ensures compliance with all regulatory guidelines and reporting
- Review over-the-counter (OTC) and medical prescriptions to ensure they are suitable for a patient
- Provide patients with information regarding drug interactions, side effects and storage requirements
- Maintain record of patient profiles, inventory, and registries
- Monitor patients to track the efficiency/side effect of drugs and make changes where appropriate.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to assist with problem identification and resolution
- Evaluate medication and ensure standardization of medical care for the department
- Ensure strict adherence to the policies and procedures guarding the security of controlled substances
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Pharmacy
- Candidates must be a registered member of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) with an up-to-date practicing license
- A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC progressive experience in Pharmacy within the private or public sector
- Experience in managing external client relations
- Experience in developing and converting business opportunities
- Experience in contributing towards strategic planning
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools especially excel
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis and review is necessary
- Be social media savvy
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Humane and Empathetic
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Attention to details
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
N100,000 – N150,000 gross monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:38:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!