PHP Developer at TeleSoftas
TeleSoftas is a worldwide consulting and software development service company, started in 2004 to provide high-end bespoke solutions in mobile, big data, FinTech, communications, and other sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Currently We are looking for an ambitious PHP developer who is ready for amazing work experience! While working in TeleSoftas you would become a part of a remarkable developers team in one of our biggest projects.
About the Project
- Our client Kurt König – a major construction tools and vehicles seller in the European market is going through a digital transformation.
- We have already built and are continually developing a modern e-shop solution for Kurt König to boost their sales and increase customer reach. On top of that, we launched an internal employee system that fully automates internal processes and the way of working.
- The next steps will be to bring the rental solution, logistics, and the whole technical maintenance division to online systems.
- The agile-minded and reasonable client is a big help to deliver amazing software. One of the most significant things about this job position is that Product Ownership is in-house, which makes it much easier to have an impact on product decisions and business outcomes.
- The project team is distributed between Kaunas, Vilnius, Klaipėda, and Nigeria
- Despite joining this cool project, you also will be a part of our PHP team! This team is strongly promoting teamwork by peer programming and keeping colleagues from distant locations close with remote sessions.
- 3+ years experience in PHP
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience working with relational databases
- Understanding of OOP, RESTful API’s
- Experience with code testing (PHPUnit, Behat) and TDD principles
- Fluent English language skills
- Willing to learn and apply good engineering practices in the code you deliver, such as SOLID principles and PSR standards
- Understanding why good and reasonable code reviews are important
- Experience or willingness to learn Linux, Docker, ElasticSearch, AMPQ
- Experience in developing custom applications or e-commerce systems
- Experience working in a Scrum team
- You know that the key to success for a team is proper and frequent communication.
- TeleSoftas is all about mastery and improvement, therefore we have knowledge sharing activities, workshops, training budget, pair programming, 4 hours per week for learning initiatives, tech library, English/Lithuanian language lessons, Pluralsight subscription, global & local conferences (Spring I/O, Apple WWDC, Google I/O – you name it).
- We TRUST you. So you are responsible for managing your working time and place – flexible working hour policy.
- Employee referral program – get up to 500 EUR (net) and cool prizes for recommending people to TeleSoftas.
- Soft and Tech Team Leads to take care of your career development and ensure growth – both as a person and as a master of your profession.
- Be yourself. When it comes to personality, TeleSoftas has no frames. Get loose. Be weird. Do fancy outfits. Do slippers. Do sweet or salty popcorns (we have a popcorn machine). Have a bad day? It’s ok. Be who you really are because we love our diverse Community.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, was it? Same goes for team spirit. collaboration and communication are key things in TeleSoftas. For that, we have team-building activities and summer/winter celebrations.
- We believe that engaged employees = happier employees. That’s why every team member has freedom to take ownership, offer solutions and influence the technical decisions from an early stage. Just step forward – we will give you the tools.
- We have a strong PHP community run by the top experts in the field, who work in their profession for more than 10 years!
- Did we mention that we are like a family? Usually our office is full of laughs and good emotions because we like to bring our pets to the office. You too?
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online