PHP Laravel Developer at Astract9 Designs Limited
Astract9 is a full-service Digital Solutions company that has been crafting digital experiences through different mediums, from web and mobile websites/applications to Data management solutions, content creation and everything in between. For the past eight years, we have worked with local and international brands such as Insight Redefini, RED Media Africa, Visa Inc., Credit Direct Limited, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, Nigerian Postal Service, Ekiti State Government, TradeDepot, Grand Oak Limited, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Laravel Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least a year
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Knowledge of Vue.js is a BIG added bonus.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.