Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job ID.: req33638
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About the Job
- Coordinate key plant operations activities (manufacturing, quality, Supply Chain and support functions i.e., Finance, HR, IS and Process systems) to deliver high-quality products and services at the lowest cost whilst consistently meeting internal and external customers demands, in line with the corporate objective.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Ensure Cost optimization, budget delivery and control of main cost drivers in Manufacturing
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with the team, internal customers, peers, institutions, suppliers
- Maintain high (100%) standard of GMP, Safety and Security in the plant and all sales depots
- Exploit management tools (BASIS, PRS – production reporting system, IM – inventory management, IC – internal control, EXIM – excellence in manufacturing etc.) to maximize opportunities for cost optimization
- Relate with the commercial team on demand and Operational planning to drive for profitable volume growth
- Deliver quality products at the right time and mix (SKU’s store keeping units) to all sales depots within the prescribed sales stock levels
- Balanced knowledge in general management, manufacturing, financial and supply chain management to provide strategic leadership.
- Ensure adherence to Food and Beverage Legislation, TCCC Standards, ISO certification,
- Good Manufacturing Practices, and other internal and external regulatory compliance Drive MANEx to deliver a high productivity standard in the plant
- Ensure usage and exploitations of management systems to affect financial controls positively and maximize profit
- Prepare, present, and interpret Manufacturing KBIs, make recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency, reduced cost, and improved customer satisfaction
- Builds team’s capabilities through the implementation of training and development programs and maintains high levels of employee relationships
Education / Knowledge
- University and/or Advanced Degree relevant to Manufacturing (Engineering, Food & Beverage Processing related)
- 7-10 years of cognate experience in driving high performing manufacturing operations
- In-depth knowledge of bottling operations and technologies: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health & Safety
Do You Have These Skills?
- Ability to make and communicate tough decisions
- Ability to think tactically and strategically
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins
- Coaching and mentorship
- Excellent management skills
- Ability to manage unstable sales demand Forecasting and supply chain requirement
- Effective planning & organizing
- Results orientation
- Ability to work under challenging conditions
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Effective leadership and track record of building high performing teams
- Analytical, reporting and communication
- Ability to empower managers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified