Plant Manager at Mindfield Resources
Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art “patented” system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human i…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Our Client: A large FMCG company is looking for a seasoned Plant Manager.
Your Role: Ensure that that all KPIs are delivered in terms of: Volume, Efficiency, Cost and Quality. The role would be responsible for all site operations to maximize effectiveness and supply logistics achieving delivery on-time targets. Prepares the production schedules to ensure optimized production cost and reduced downtimes. Set daily production mix levels and agree shift.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineer preferably from a Technical Institute.
- 15 years of technical experience with a large beverage company, of which at least 10 years in a senior manufacturing position.
- Solid technical understanding of the bottling industry.
- Will have a proven track record in managing a similar sized Bottling Plant.
- Strong technical background.
- Proven experience working with glass bottles, PET and cans.
Managing Expectations: At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but as a thumb rule if you do not hear from us in 7-8 working days post applying for the role then the resume has not been shortlisted and would be kept on the database for other roles.