Podcast Editor – Lagos – Indeed.com
This is a remote opportunity and can be completed and worked on in the evenings or weekends. The final podcast story is ideal due by mid-August.
This Podcast Editor Responsibilities:
- take an outline of audio clips, music, sound effects and cut up the clips to assemble the podcast episodes
- clean up audio, removing filler words, pauses, repetition
- has nine episodes total, to create one full story, about 20-30 minutes each episode
The Audio Editor Requirements:
- experience recording, editing podcasts and audio
- experience with Adobe Audition is preferred but open to other programs as well
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.