Presales Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors. We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results in target achievements and consistent increase in their bottom line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead generation activities such as cold calling to prospects
- Research and develop prospect list using LinkedIn and Web research
- Support Senior Management team in digital marketing activities such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Blog Marketing
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Assist in development of business development related marketing collateral such as case studies and whitepapers
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities
- Should have excellent spoken English skills with clear articulation
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Perseverance, Hard-working and target-driven as sales is not easy
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills to develop client relationships
- Should have Good Written Communication Skills (should be able to write well drafted emails as majority of our communication is on emails)
Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate Degree or HND in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration, etc
- 2-5 years relevant experience after graduation in pre-sales/sales role involving lead generation, cold-calling, sales meetings
- Candidates with strong and relevant sales experience in a technological companies y can also be considered as an advantage
- Excellent Spoken English Skills with persuasive communication abilities.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.