At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Press and Media Liaison Officer
Industry: Manufacturing / Engineering
- Experience in handling Nigeria press and media.
- Act as the liaison point of contact with all press and media agencies.
- Establish relations with the media houses and regularly interact with them.
- Handle Chairman/MD interviews, press conferences, magazine ads etc.
- Answering enquiries from the press or other media representatives.
- Writing press releases and news reports about the work of the organisation.
- Developing media contacts.
- Monitoring media coverage.
- Attending press conferences and media interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- An excellent working knowledge of IT and all applications relating to communications.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.