Pricing analyst at Paykobo.com
Paykobo is a leading electronics retailer in Nigeria offering the widest selection of electronics at affordable prices.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Ensuring pricing competitiveness across all e-commerce platforms and offline market.
- Evaluating consumer trends, industry conditions and visits offline stores to have a scope of opportunities.
- Identify ideal pricing structures and sales funnels.
- Understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins.
- In collaboration with the team, draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing plans.
- Create reports reflecting metrics and project status, objectives and issues.
- Effectively communicate findings.
- Work with the sales, content and marketing team to define pricing structure for the company.
- Research for new product or service ideas.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance or any related analytical discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
- Analytical, evaluative and data-driven mindset.
- Market awareness and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Excel pivot tables, SQL queries, graphing, PowerPoint).
- In-depth knowledge of BI tools (Tableau, Cognos, Business Objects or SPSS) and practical experience analyzing data, program metrics, and performance is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.