Primera Food Nigeria Limited Current Job Opportunity
Primera Food Nigeria Limited, a leading FMCG company (Food Plant Factory) in Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria, is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are seeking a results-oriented IT administrator to manage our company’s computer infrastructure.
- You will be upgrading and installing hardware and software, performing troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, and maintaining our networks and servers.
- To ensure success as an IT administrator, you should possess extensive experience in IT administration and the ability to optimize the performance of our IT infrastructure. An accomplished IT administrator will be someone whose technical expertise results in enhanced IT system efficiency across company structures.
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information systems or related field.
- At least, 2 years prior experience in providing work station support
- Working experience of IT operating system, network and related technologies such as; (Windows, Exchange and Citrix).
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Age: 25 – 35 years
- Gender: Female
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to attend to emergency cases
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to deal with complexities
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of software and database management system
- Knowledge of installing IT hardware and software.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th December, 2021.