Principal at an International Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools
An international Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Port Harcourt, Rivers State invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Principal
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Oversee Management of staff, pupil progress, pastoral care, and relations with parents, examination bodies and government education agencies.
- Oversee school resource management, premises management and repair / maintenance of school equipment.
- Oversee the health and safety, appraisal, training, development, and induction of all staff.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Education with minimum of second-class upper division or a Bachelor’s degree in a subject field combined with a postgraduate diploma in Education.
- Minimum of 10 year’s experience working as principal for a secondary school.
- ICT literate with excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, leadership qualities, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Age: Maximum of 45 years.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with CV to: [email protected] using the “job title” as the subject of the email.