Printer/Copier Technician at Alister Greene Consulting
Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises. Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
2 – 3 years
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
- Experience with service and maintenance of copiers and multifunctional printers.
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, on-site repair and maintenance of Sharp and HP Printers and multi-functional digital B&W and color products
- Provide quality maintenance and repair of Sharp and HP MFPs and printers in a specific territory of assigned machines to ensure equipment reliability.
- Troubleshoot printing / scanning failures at the machine level.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and achievement of company requirements in call production, response time and parts management.
- Properly maintain and inventory all parts and support equipment.
- 2-3 years experience
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]