Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Automation Sales Leader – West Africa
Req No: 0081WO
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Process Automation is a global business unit building value in today’s ever-changing industrial world by forging new connections among people, processes, and technologies. Schneider Electric’s process automation solutions help our customers to drive their operations to higher and higher value utilizing proven Schneider Electric technology and expertise enabling success.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Process Automation (PA) business unit for a Process Automation Sales Leader – in West Africa.
- He/she will be responsible for the sale of the complete Schneider Electric Process Automation portfolio (DCS, Safety Systems, PLC, SCADA, Cyber Security) in Nigeria and West Africa. This includes products, services, and solutions for different sectors: Oil & Gas, Power, Mining, Water and Wastewater and Food & Beverage.
- This appointment is vital to the generation of our business future within the territory of West Africa, this role will develop, implement and execute the commercial business strategy for business development within the Schneider Electric Process Automation West African territory.
- The individual appointed to the role of Key Account Manager will work collaboratively across borders and industry sectors both internally and externally with Schneider Electric.
- Developing, maintaining, and expanding lasting professional customer relations by means of regular customer visits and participation in customer events.
- Proactively taking on key positions to obtain budgeted orders from these customers.
- Negotiating price and conditions with the customer.
- Analyzing customer needs and elaborating offers both independently and in cooperation with the solutions/sales support team.
- Coordinating the preparation of quotes in cooperation with the proposal group.
- Coordinating technical support for customers.
- To address geographical coverage, skills gaps and development opportunities.
- Having current knowledge of the market readily available by developing and maintaining market and product developments up to date, gaining insight into customer structures and organizations, and identifying and following up on opportunities with customers.
- You have completed a relevant technical Master’s Degree (Electronics or Industrial Automation).
- You have at least 10 years of experience in industrial automation, preferably in the Oil & Gas and/or Power sectors.
- You combine commercial insight with a result-oriented attitude while applying the required interpersonal skills.
- A good command of both oral and written English.
- A driver's license is required.
- You have proven experience in the sale of technical solutions and concepts.
- You enjoy and have a background leading a team i.e. managing, coordinating, supervising, and training.
- Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognizing employees who contribute to the success of the Company.
- Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organizational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply