Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Process Minder
Industry: Design Engineer
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift – Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws – Keep records of approved and defective units or final products – Maintain activity logs
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
- Proven experience as a Process Minder
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Physical stamina and strength.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (calipermicrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints schematics and manuals
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply