Procurement Assistant at Action Against Hunger Nigeria
Action Against Hunger | ACF International, a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger, works to save the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Borno
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Monguno, Borno
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Procurement Officer
Tasks and Responsibilities
Objective 1 – General Procurement Activities:
- Obtain quotations for both direct and negotiated procedures within a week of assignment.
- Negotiate with suppliers for competitive pricing.
- Support the Procurement Officer in the negotiation procedure and framework agreements processes
- Support the Procurement officer in cash forecasting reports twice monthly
- Create electronic archives for all Procurement documents
- Organize all electronic copies of DNs into one server location (kitlog path)
- Add a name extension for all PDs and PRs by a summary of their content for easier identification on the server store – continuous
- Create Delivery Notes/waybills
- Track all deliveries and receipt acknowledgments.
- Consolidate any quality/quantity received feedback as appears on returned DNs and report to the procurement officer
- Liaise with all staff for individual requests
- Liaise with all Logistics
- Update the weekly price list.
- Update PFU with dispatch information weekly.
- Update other PFU lines as assigned by the procurement officer weekly.
- Update CFU as assigned by Procurement Officer weekly
- Minimum of National Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management / any Technical field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration and procurement experience.
Skills and Experience
- Some experience in Logistics and stock control
- Good capacity to work in a team
- Knowledge of English
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Word, MS Excel
- Highly motivated, and flexible.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working with local/international NGO
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in working for NGO
Minimum Monthly Basic Salary
NGN156,995 per month
Method of Application
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Action Against Hunger | ACF-International on acfinternational.applytojob.com to apply