Procurement Lead at BandQ Dredging Limited (BQD)
B&Q Dredging Limited (BQD), a subsidiary of Nestoil Group is a wholly Nigerian Company, that provides all facets of dredging & marine logistics services of global standard. BQD employs a multinational management team and a staff complement of over 130 highly motivated and experienced Nigerians to provide dredging, flood and erosion control, shoreline protection and consolidation, canalization, urban Renewal and reclamation to National & Sub-National Governments; Government Agencies, Energy, Construction, and Oil & Gas industries.
At Nestoil, we’re on an evolutionary journey where we’re changing our story. We are looking to hire an experienced candidate to join our diverse team in our Dredging Company within the capacity below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead
- In this role, you will drive the procurement of goods, materials/services for the company in a timely, cost efficient manner and in accordance with established requirements/standards and conditions.
As a Procurement Lead you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and ensuring implementation of Procurement administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Planning, developing and implementing the Procurement roadmap and Budget.
- Takings decision on emergency procurement.
- Liaising with client to understand procurement needs ahead.
- Interfacing with other Subsidiaries/departments and vendors for all matters relating to procurement department.
- Making effective independent decisions, and coordinating all day-to-day procurement office functions
- Coaching, supervising and evaluating subordinates in Procurement Department
- Ensuring strict adherence to established Company’s procurement procedures and standards.
- Submitting procurement reports as appropriate.
- Ensuring strictly adherence to HSE policies and procedures and that safe work methods applied.
- Creating channels of alignment and communication with clients and vendors.
- Approving vendor selection list and bids as analyzed by PSAs and reviewed by Procurement Supervisors
- Monitoring order/contracts for compliance and/or performance; recommending cancellation of orders/contracts for non-compliance and/or non-performance
- Evaluating vendor performance on continuous basis and manage the supplier development process for new vendors
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in a related field
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to details
- Strong Leadership Skills and Supervisory.
- Member of the Certified Institute of Purchasing and Supply Administrators of Nigeria (CIPSAN)
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar role and minimum of 3-year supervisory role in Supply Chain
- Knowledge of Supply Chain SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.