Procurement & Logistics Executive at Comercio Limited
Comercio Limited is an IT solutions company. We offer Information Technology as a service, providing solutions and support for diverse needs such as provision of Industry-specific Solutions, IT hardware & Software equipment supplies, IT Security, Internet Infrastructure and Office business equipment. Our Company is based on the principles of developing and delivering top of the line Information Technology Training, Web Media Management, Tech Talents Recruitment and Outsourcing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement & Logistics Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors.
- Manage the procurement team to optimal performance.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Evaluating spending operations while seeking ways to improve and enhance the quality of products purchased and the timeliness of deliveries.
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting procurement and supply.
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses in the event of product shortages.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Manage the delivery officer’s performance.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process deliveries.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Procurement and Logistics Executive” as the subject of the mail.