A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the Business Unit to implement sourcing plan that will guarantee continuous flow of materials to support business needs.
- Negotiate and drive procurement initiatives to deliver cost savings for the business towards achievement of targeted business profitability year on year
- Collaborate with the Group on cost savings projects for centralized /common spend to deliver cost savings benefit to the Business Unit.
- Drive Procurement implementation of business initiatives/models e.g. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Develop new alternative sources/material to mitigate business risk associated with single source for materials and services.
- Drive operational efficiency through optimization of working capital thereby reducing inventory in line with effective demand and requirement.
- Set up and maintain a control framework to ensure that all procurement activities are effectively managed in accordance with the contract standing order.
- Drive the implementation of Procurement Policy and processes including Risk &Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), contract management to achieve organizational growth.
- Involve in setting Annual Budget prices for category of spend.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc. / HND in Social Sciences, Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage.
- + 10 years’ experience in a conglomerate industry with at least 5 years in a Procurement Function
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical Skills.
- Working knowledge of government fiscal and monetary policies.
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Project management skills
- Good Knowledge on Microsoft Package (Excel, Words and PowerPoint).
- Critically in this role the individual needs to be a businessperson and driven first and foremost by the achievement of overall commercial issues.
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to make key relationships work. The capacity to achieve and leverage consensus on difficult issues.
- Necessary leadership skill with strong judgment, drive and influence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected] using “Procurement Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.