Procurement Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
‘CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
- The Procurement Manager will play a key role in identifying the company’s procurement needs, evaluation of supply tender and ensuring that all purchases comply with company standards.
- The incumbent’s responsibilities include identifying suppliers, maintaining positive supplier relations, approving purchases, evaluating supply options, and maintaining accurate records.
- Responsible for evaluation of suppliers and procurement tender process.
- Management, monitoring, negotiation, and award of procurement contracts.
- Development of procurement policies and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of materials, equipment, services, and supplies.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, physical address, operations track records etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Degree in Business Management, Finance, Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, or a similar field preferred.
- 4+ years of experience as a Procurement Manager or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Project management skills
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love