Procurement Manager (Luxury Fashion) at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management – Our client, a fast-growing Group of Companies, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Luxury Fashion Company)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Activate and lead sourcing strategies and processes
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Proactively engage Business Partners to highlight potential use of diverse suppliers, identify savings opportunities, understand the requirements of the business, and support decision-making
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for the company
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing products and maintaining stock levels
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Work independently and take the lead, even when all of the pieces are not in place.
- Oversee and manage the systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Prepare procurement reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Experience with e-Sourcing tools is a plus
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be all over what’s happening in the industry.
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Comfortable in challenging, performance-driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly competent in planning effectively, managing deadlines, and balancing multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously, with flexibility to reprioritize as needed
- Be a multi-task master – make quick decisions under tight timelines.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.