Procurement Manager (Restaurant) at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Restaurant)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work With: Store Manager, Quality Manager, Chef, Front of House Manger
- Maintain PAR inventory levels in concert with FOH, kitchen and Stores
- Receives Requisition from stores and ensures proper approvals
- Compile list of bi-weekly/ 3days, weekly and monthly purchase order sheet
- Sends bi-weekly/ 3days, weekly and monthly purchase order sheet (PR-PRO-01-04) to operations manager for approval.
- Assigns items to be purchased to suppliers and other sources (supermarkets) considering lead time and stock at hand.
- Raise POs and downloads approved POs from Mymicros in PDF.
- Issue and approve POs, specifications to vendors
- Place timely orders of items with suppliers or supermarkets
- Ensure timely receipt of all items
- Update all procurement records
- Liaise with Management for purchase approvals, price fluctuations & supplier updates. “Price Comparism and Supplier Approval Sheet” PF-PRO-01-03Communicate with Management, the price comparison sheet every 2 months. Price Comparism and Supplier Approval Sheet” PF-PRO-01-03
- Upon receiving the items, compare the Quantity ordered to Quantity supplied; send a copy of the PO without the prices to the store keeper to help him issue the “Material Receipts Note MRN” S30-F4
- Compare unit price on invoices to quotation or contract prices to ensure supplier is charging correctly
- Keep records of all financial transfers to ensure cost controls are in place; liaise with Accounts; follow up on with the accounts
- Input the purchase details on the Accounting system datacom.
- Reconcile total food & beverage purchases with accounting on monthly basis
- Partakes in stock taking whenever required
- Complete receiving records in concert with Quality and Stores, ensures proper signatures and filing. PF-PRO-01-04
- Maintain and update as required the approved vendor list PF-PRO-01-01
- Document all suppliers using the Supplier data & assessment form (PF-PRO-01-05) and Supplier Agreement form (PFPRO-01-06)
- Develop, maintain and regularly update specification sheets for all items including brands that meet these specifications. PF/PRO-01-02
- Records all quality complaints or non-conformances from suppliers on approved vendor list PF-PRO-01-01.
- Conducts annual supplier evaluation, re-approval and delisting whenever necessary.
- Ensures all procurement records are accurate and up to date
- Registers new suppliers using the Supplier data & assessment form (PF-PRO-01-05) and Supplier Agreement form (PFPRO-01-06) and verify all information provided as accurate and authentic
- Receives samples of new items and coordinates with chef and operations manager for tasting or quality approval
- Calculate standard portion costs
- Calculate APQ (as purchased quantity) ingredient amounts for both costing and food ordering purposes
- Calculate yield and waste percentages (for both trimming and cooking losses)
- Determine edible portion cost (EPC) or “true cost” of recipe ingredients and menu items
- Determine portions available to serve from (APQ) as purchased quantity
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- 4 – 7 years’ experience as a Procurement Supervisor in similar company.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.