Procurement Specialist and Expeditor at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist and Expeditor
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for overseeing the entire sourcing and purchasing life cycle (from defining needs for projects to tendering and contract management) and evaluating suppliers for best quality equipment, goods and services at the most competitive prices for effective business operations.
- Develop and periodically review the company’s policies and procedures on procurement of equipment, goods, and services to ensure seamless project execution and operations.
- Coordinate and oversee the end-to-end activities involved in sourcing for vendors/suppliers/products (i.e running tenders & requesting for proposals) using stipulated criteria in terms of best value, delivery schedule, quality, etc.
- Manage the bid cycle and make recommendations to management on the best vendor/supplier/product based on commercial and technical factors.
- Prepare and provide regular updates & reports to stakeholders on critical issues relating to the procurements for timely review, approval etc.
- First Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Between 7-10 years of experience as an Administrator or Procurement Specialist
- Experience and track record overseeing the administration of large-scale contracts and procurement processes for companies within the Oil & Gas, Power & Energy Distribution or Solutions or Electricity sector.
- Relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date