Product Analytics Officer at Mumspring Global Limited
Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analytics Officer
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently in search of a Product Analytics Officer to assist us in recommending the best products and launch strategies to increase company profitability.
- Also, to monitor product performance and give recommendations to meet sales forecasts.
- Provides recommendations on product launch strategies
- Monitors product performance
- Perform design, development and management of new, existing or acquisition products.
- Assist in the deployment of new products.
- Work with product design team to understand product feasibility and limitations.
- Work with product design team to analyze and clarify product requirements.
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Contribute to company operations, such as costing, inventory control, planning, and budgeting.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Work with other company departments to improve the analysis and presentation of products.
- Work with Product Lead in promoting products to improve sales and revenue.
- Identify product marketing ideas and opportunities based on industry trends, current market environment and competitive trends.
- Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance.
Skills / Requirements
- A first degree in Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, or related field.
- A Masters would be an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Product Analytics Officer or Product Analyst is required.
- Relevant professional certifications are not compulsory but would be a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages.
- Proficiency in the use of Database Softwares/Programs and Analytical tools.
- Time management skills
- Project Management skills.
- 2 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.